My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Memo Board

Hi All
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
And got some great bargains in the new Year Sales
I brought the Docrafts goody bag and love their Chronology set in there
and made this.

12 X 12 Memo Board
 
 The cogs i cut on my Cameo and inked
added string and pegs.
Distressed edges,
stamped words on Flowers

Here it is with the memo tags

 I Got the idea from a memo board in the Creativity January mag.

Let me know what you think, good or bad points.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Betty  x x


 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Betty, Happy New Year, I hope all is well with you,I love your memo board, it would make an excellent gift I like the papers the cogs and the pegs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun its right up my street,love all the elements you have used on this so effective hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it what a great idea,would make a good gift.

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...