My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Male card

Hi All
It's very rare i make male cards only for my hubby or brother.
I brought Docrafts goody bag and made this card, left sentiment off until needed.
the cogs i cut on my cameo machine, the balloon image  from my stash and stamped word, the man from craft artist. 
I added an old postage stamp to post card, and stamped postcard,inked and distressed edges, added candy to corners. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking
And i hope all is well.
Hugs Betty x x


2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely awesome card Betty, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Betty, I like the images the colours and the cogs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...