My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Hard at it in the craft room !!!!

Hello Bloggers
Well i have been busy for the last couple of days.Got a week off from work
So I have redecorated my craft room it needed it, not been done for 8 years.
And it knackerd me, no spring chick anymore lol!!!  thank god its a small room.
Just went for a neutral colour, cream on walls and painted door frames and radiator and skirtings
all in white had to paint everything twice Grrrrrrr!!!
Anyway it was worth it.


Here is some images of my craft room

 Cutting area
 Computer area
 Working area
 Some storage
larger view of one side

Well it's clean and tidy now
But not for long lol !!!!!!!!!

Hugs Betty  x x



3 comments:

  1. oh your craft room looks,amazing hun oh wish I had mine back miss it so much,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats so neat Betty. My craft area is a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chum
    Your craft room is fabulous chum love how you have different areas mine is Pc area and work area for everything else :) I have the same black tiny drawers storage unit like the one on your work area desk chum it's great for all those tiny bits & bobs isn't it:) your Craft Robo looks Fab!!!! and a Cricut too... you deserve all off them chum and more thanks for letting us in for a wee peek even though I'm late as usual pop over and see what I've been up to chum when you have the time, I hope you are keeping well....
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...