My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Butterfly Wishes

Hi all sorry not been around of late, but been busy with home life.
Hope all is well with you all,and keeping warm.
Had a nice crafting day today while the snow was softly falling.
Here are my makes


Made on my cameo i embossed the top butterfly with the poka dots folder.
the corners i punched and added sticky jems to corners of frame.
Typed words on the cameo and welded and cut out.

---------------------------------------------------------

This one is the same theme
but added glitter to the top butterfly and sticky on pearls to corners of frame.
And circle flowers.   


So had a good afternoon playing with my cameo.

Take care now
Hugs Betty  x x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and well designed cards with a great layout. Great work.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are just gorgeous Hun love those butterflies,great too see you back was only thinking about you yesterday glad you are okay hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both Beautiful Betty, I like the butterflys and the designs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty
    These are both stunning makes chum, butterflies are gorgeous, layouts are fabulous, looks like you are having great fun with your new Cameo..
    It's great to know that you are ok chum and to have you back with your gorgeous makes I have missed you thanks chum for popping by my blog too...
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...