My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Vintage Sewing

Hi all hope your well
My cat Mindy would not go out last night so frightened by the loud bangs of the fireworks
that went on a long time by me, she kept by my side most of the night,poor mindy shes ok today though
her usual self, going out and eating sleeping she's a spoiled fat cat!!!!!

Well thought i would show you a card i done for Trimmy Challenge Buttons
a couple of weeks ago, my theme was vintage with pastel colours.


Made my own button border with punched buttons threaded with string and beads
at ends.
Added buttons to image.
Diecut swirl and punched flowers.
Stamped sentiment
and punched corners.

Thanks for popping by
Hugs Betty  x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Betty
    I love this vintage card beautiful detail, and your button border looks fabulous, love the pastel shades very shabby chic, I hope you are well
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. I love the style and the layout. Take care, Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is just brilliant oh just love this to bits,really love the detail and layout on this,amazing hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...