My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 3 October 2011

Top 3

Hello All
Got a lovely surprise from C.R.A.F.T Challenge
I got Top 3 on my card using parchment, so delighted they liked it.
And so proud to diplay my top 3 badge.
Thank you C.R.A.F.T team.

And thank you to Nikbee, Gemma, CraftOwl, for being my new followers, thanks girls so happy
to have you as my new friends.

Well here is a card i made for xmas a quick card for those of us that have to make loads.
Using Anita's silver christmas stickers and peeloffs and an embossed card i had from a kit on C&C
a while back, and added a bow, forgot how versatile peeloffs and stickers are.
I mounted the square and dove with foam pads.



I think it looks quite affective.

So hope you like it.
Take care all and have a nice crafty day.
Hugs Betty  x x 
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your top three. This card is gorgeous, it is very effective.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well done on your top 3 hun this is one really beautiful card just love the embossing hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your top three. It was a gorgeous card.
    I love this card - very stylish.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being in the top 3! And this Christmas card is just gorgeous. Take care, Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous christmas card Betty, congrats on making the top 3.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Betty for your top 3 win. Your christmas card looks stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...