My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Cute Tag

Hi all been having a nice crafty day and made this one of 6

A tag made from a 3d sheet from Cuddly Buddly called Emmy Kissing
I embossed the tag and inked edges.
I diecut the scalloped circle
and used marther stuart border punch for the bottom.
the image i decoupaged and used the sentiment and strip of holly from sheet. 

I am entering this in the cuddly buddly challenge 

Thanks for dropping in, hope you like my cute tag.
TAKE CARE
Hugs Betty  x x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Betty, I like the sweet image, the colours and the punch work.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh betty hun this is really gorgeous one really beautiful tag hun,oh bless you for my card hun tried to reply to it,but computer would not let me but bless you hun just loved it to bits,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning tag Betty,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a stunning tag with lovely details

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag Betty :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...