My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 126

Hi all hope all is well, its my last GDT card for C.R.A.F.T
and so enjoyed being part of the team again.
And this weeks challenge is  COLOUR SAVANNAH
Here is the colour palette that Eileen aka Eiglas has given us.



Our Sponser this week is


 
The winner will recieve 2 images of choice from their fantastic range.
Here is. my GDT card i made using the image Cute Puppy Dog by AiFactory 
Its so cute too.

 Used
Backing paper designed by EIGLAS she has fabulous papers too. 
Die cut frame and inked grass and leafs and around frame edges.
Image coloured with promarkers and cutout.
Stamped sentiment and added a red bow.

Hope you like my last GDT card for C.R.A.F.T
on Savannah colours
So please come and join us would love to see your creations.
Hugs Betty  x x

6 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! I love this pup and her house. Great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun that image is so super sweet and just love the colors you have used on this hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty
    Yes it's me sorry it's been so long since I've popped by, but it feels good to be back,
    I love your GDT card image is so cute and colouring is fabulous chum, I hope all is well with you and thanks for thinking of me Lots Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and such gorgeous colours. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Betty! you are a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you created with my pallette Betty.
    I have many more....! LOL!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...