My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 4 September 2011

BROWN & BLUE

Hi my friends
this weeks challenge its Brown & Blue

Here is my creation i'm entering


I Die cut an easel card from Go Kreate die,
inked in brown, also die cut the blue paper, die cut frames was from my friend, i stamped one
and applied the image JUST TED from The Crafty Pad coloured with promarkers, on the other cut frame.
Added flowers, punched leafs, peeloffs words, and sticky on pearls.

Thanks for popping in 
hope you like my creation. 
Take care all. 
Hugs Betty  x x  
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card Betty, the brown and blue works really well together,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is soo cute! I love that you used a Crafty Pad Designs image for your card!
    Thanks for playing in our Blue & Brown challenge this week at The Crafty Pad!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Betty and it's lovely to see somebody use one of The Crafty Pad Designs images.
    Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the little bear, he is sweet!
    Thanks for playing in our Blue & Brown challenge this week at The Crafty Pad!
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thanks for joining THE CRAFTY PAD challenge, and for doing such a great job with one of our images too! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Betty - noticed your card in our challenge - you are not my allocated number for commenting but thought I would pop over and leave you a comment.
    Your card is very sweet and I love the detail you have added to it - Ted looks just perfect sitting there amongst the flowers. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :

    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...