My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

My Attempt at Paint Fusion

Hi my friends
Well went to my friends Nancy's today and we had a go at Paint Fusion
Nancy had some acrylic paints she had for ages, i had the Laminated practicing sheets
of Stephnie Weightman we did a lot of practicing and a lot of  mess paint everywhere lol!!!!!
Here is my freehand results on white card, i cut around them because i had 
painted fingerprints on the card Lol!!!


   
Rose Buds



Poppies


I am hoping to get better but need more practice

Hope all is well with you and yours, and thanks for popping in.
Hugs Betty  x x 

2 comments:

  1. They look fabulous Betty, the rose buds look real.well done!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun these look brilliant,just love them I have had so much fun with these too,hun oh the images you were asking about hun I got them from the internet then just used the cut out studio,to cut around them,in craft artist hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...