My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Card from a sketch

Hi all i have been away on a holiday a short break in Somerset
and had a great time, we stayed 3 nights in a little village INN by the river the food was good and the room was lovely.It was a good relaxing time.
Here is a card i made for Eiglas sketch over at Trimcraft



  .

  Used punched flowers and leafs, image is Sugar nellie Connie
coloured with promarkers, embossed oval and added 3 ribbons.

Thanks for popping in and i really appreciate all comments
as it makes my day.

Hugs Betty  x x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Betty, I like the image and the lovely flowers, glad to hear you had a good break.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty what a beautiful card she is so lovely a great layout, glad you have had a nice break, it is my turn from Monday till Friday, love Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good break hun this is one gorgeous card love that image,and the layout and colors are just perfect hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...