My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 18 July 2011

Triple easel card

Hi all hope your ok and had a good weekend.
well this is my first triple easel card, and i really enjoyed making it. 
I thought i would do a xmas card. 
I made the triple easel from white card stock, i covered it with dovecraft christmas blues.
The images are from my old stash which i'm determind to use up,  i decoupaged and added glitter.
i stamped a sentiment and covered with a light bulb frame and glittered,added a bow and a little holly peeloff.
to hold the easels used 2 brads and a sentiment for the middle one.

I am entering this at Creative Inspirations








Hope you like it
Hugs Betty
 

10 comments:

  1. Great triple easel Betty, love the fact you're using up your stash too! We need to do that to make room for lovely new stuff!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week for our Christmas in July Challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,this is just gorgeous oh just love this,the images,you have used,are just beautiful,really makes one,stunning triple easel card hun,love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous christmas card - fabulous layout and colouring. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, your triple easel card is wonderful! I've not attempted one of these yet!! and you get top marks for using up some of your stash.....I need to take a leaf out of your book!!

    Thanks for playing along in our Christmas challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD and the very best of luck!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one amazing card Betty. Glad I was able to help with your comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous triple easel card, I like the images, you are clever.
    Kevinxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! this is a fabulous card hun!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you next time too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fabulous card so love the shape and design the image and colours are just superb thank you for sharing this with us at creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...