My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Hi all

Sorry not been around i have had internet problems Grrrrrrrrr!!!! but all is up and running now had to have a new modem and router.
Hope all of you are well and for those that are under the weather wishing you get well wishes.
As some of you know i am a Trimcraft member, and here is some challenges i have done recently on there.

This is for the colour challenge chocolate and cream
used flock BP torn hand made paper, and added ribbons and a stamped sentiment.


This one is for the Trimcraft challenge Birds
Diecut birdcage and distressed inked, coloured the leafs on the BP with a green promarker,added flowers.
stamped birds and coloured with promakers.
Added a bow and sentiment.


This one is for Kim's themed challenge Ships Ahoy
made from old bits of stash.


Thanks for popping in
Take care
Hugs Betty  x x






4 comments:

  1. hi hun missed your creations,glad to see you back posting these are just gorgeous makes hun so love the second card hun its stunning hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, glad to see you back in the land of blog :o) all 3 cards are fab, but my favorite has to be the coffee.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty, Great to see you back with such beautiful creations. Love them all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I especially love that coffee card. I think I need a cuppa after seeing that.
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...