My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

ART DECO

Hi my lovely followers
i am enjoying my week off work even though the weather is not good
i have been happily crafting.

Yesterday i have been playing with scrapbook artist 2 i have had it for a year
and dont use it much so enjoyed making these cards.













I added flowers, leafs,and pearly elements, glitter, and cutout, some of the elements and applied 
with 3d foam pads on both cards.

So hope you like them.
Take care all and have a nice day!!!!
Hugs Betty  x x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Betty,these are beautiful,I like both image and designs.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! I don't know what Scrapbook artist 2 is but these cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty
    Ohhh'' love these cards they are so elegant and pretty great makes using your S/B artist love the edging detail great effect, Thanks for your lovely welcome back wishes and comments,it was a long time healing but I'm all better now thanks chum I hope you are well lots hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, These cards are beautiful. Love those black and white flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun these are just stunning love those images and the colors are just brilliant oh I have just ordered the serif pick of the week of create and craft with lots of,digi kits,and just hope they turn out as stunning as yours hun,brilliant work hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...