My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Wills & Kate

Hello all wasn't  yesterdays wedding wonderful.
 She looked stunning and wills looked so handsome.
I watched the highlights last night as i was at work.
And really enjoyed it even had a tear in my eye.
They make the perfect couple.
Wednesday i made a 8x8 digi scrap page of when they got engaged,
and for got to post it, so here it is.
 I added some punched flowers and leafs to each side of the photo.
 love this photo of them its so natural.
I now have it on my wall in the craft room.
Hope you like it.
Have a lovely weekend 
Hugs Betty  x x 




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love it!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Betty. What a sweet couple. I hope life has lots of promise for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is just gorgeous it was magical me was in tears,lol oh she was stunning,how magical was that day one to remeber thats for sure,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh' Betty I love this page you have made of them both fabulous U/Jack background and all your detail is beautiful, I too got so emotional watching the wedding they just look so right for each other don't they a gorgeous make chum,
    Lots Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...