My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Great news for me at C.R.A.F.T

Hello my friends  well today i found out at C.R.A.F.T  Challenge 
i was star of the month of  March  with my Door hanger
how chuffed was i,
I won 3 digi images from LiaStampz
i'm so excited because i was also invited to be GD for April  too.
I am so overwhelmed, and looking forward to my GD projects.
I am so proud to display my badge on my side bar.
This weeks challenge 96 is Inspiration Picture
Here is my inspiration  from the picture

I used 
Fizzy Moon Celebrations 12 X12 Designer Pack
These are lovely papers with glitter effects and such cute images just had to have them.
The die cut frilly frame is from Go Kreate a british design.
I stamped the corners of the frame and sentiment.
And added a bow.
The winner of this challenge can choose 5 digi images from
Sew Many Digital Stamps
Gorgeous cute images there too.
The DT have great projects on show too
so please take a look and enter.
challenge 96 is Inspiration Picture
Thanks for popping in and i do love to read your comments
Happy Crafting
Hugs Betty  x x































11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty! Your talent is worth it.
    This card is adorable too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh congratulations hun,and as for your card its so super cute,beautiful colurs too hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Betty - your door hanger is fantastic - looking forward to having you join us as guest DT!! Love the Fizzy Moon card - really cute and love the Go Kreate frame - it's on my wish list!!!! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Betty so well deserved chum as your creations are gorgeous just like this beauty have a great Sunday chum lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty, CONGRATULATIONS !!! you deserve both accolades my friend. That card is so scrummy too.
    Thanks so much for your lovely welcome back and your care and support .... you are an angel
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, Congraulations we are looking forward to you joining us as GDT, gorgeous card thank you for joining in this week, good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, good luck in the challenge and congratulations on your win. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Betty! GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So thrilled to have you sharing your gorgeous work at CRAFT this month! This card is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...