My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 99 FLOWERS

Good Morning to all my lovely follower and to those just visiting
Hope your day goes well.
Well its that time again for another challenge at C.R.A.F.T.
My does time fly, this will be my 3rd GDT project this week at c.r.a.f.t for the month of April.

This weeks Challenge is FLOWERS 
Our first Sponsor is 

The prize for the winner is 3 digistamps of the winners choice and they are gorgeous.
---------------------------------------------------
Our second  sponsor is


The winner gets 3 digi stamps of their choice
And not only that 
C.R.A.F.T  Followers and the DT are also welcome to use the code BB25 
at the checkout for 25% off all digi's.
How fab is that!!!!!
And the DT have made some inspiring creations, so please take a look at their work they love comments too.
So i do hope you will play along with us this week, with your lovely creations on flowers.
Can't wait to see your projects.

Here is my GDT Project for this weeks challenge Flowers.
I love Daisy's

I used
8x8 blank card
DCWV Pocket full of posies stack backing paper cut on a Spellbinders die.
The white diecut shape from GoKreate  and inked it in blue.
Image Sugar Nellie Faith coloured with promarkers, love these images.
Die cut daisy's and punched leafs and stamen's and Tag.
Added pink sticky pearls, brad and bow stamped tag and corners.

Hope you like my make for this week

Thanks for visiting and any comments given  is so much appreciated.
As it makes me so happy to read them.
And wishing you a wonderful Easter Weekend
Love & Hugs 
Betty  x x 









2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty
    this card is beautiful chum, love all your sweet detail, update ref my hand on my blog have broken a bone in my hand. hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww wow what a sweetie, love the adorable stamp and beautiful flowers. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...