My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 14 April 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 98 Easter

Hello my lovely crafters hope all is well with you and yours
And a very warm welcome to 2 new followers
Elke and Plumrose Lane thanks for visiting and leaving lovely comments will visit you soon i promise.

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T is EASTER!!!!!!!
We have 2 sponsors this week
First sponsor is Gina from Handcrafted ACEO's
Is our first sponsor and is offering a bumper pack of her images to the 1st winner .



Our second sponsor is



 The Prize is a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Whimsiedoodles Online Store to the 2nd winner.

And a Special Offer!! for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Fans - use the discount code CRAFT10 at the Whimsie Doodles on-line store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today.*

*30 days from day challenge goes live
So how fab is that!!!!!


 I have used a digi images from Whimsiedoodles Easter range 
called Easter Leah she's so cute, and a sentiment, so please take a look at all her fabby images they are gorgeous and so cute.
Here is what I made with the Easter Leah image, and I also made a box to go with the card.



I printed Leah out twice coloured Leah with promarkers and stamped daffodils each side of the image,
I then cut-out one of the images and applied foam pads to make her look 3D
The eggs I cut from and old sheet i had in my stash, and glued bows to each eggs and applied to card with foam pads.
I stamped a border around edges of card.
Backing paper from Dovecraft Tea House
Punched flowers and leafs added sticky on pearls to centres.
Coloured in sentiment with promarkers.
The box I made  from yellow card, and decorated with ribbon punched flowers and leafs, 
and used the same sentiment, and cut-out 2 eggs, lined the box and punched corners.



I hope you like my GDT project for this week
And don't forget there is two prizes up for grabs,
And the special offer 10% code for fans of C.R.A.F.T at Whimsiedoodles.
So I do hope you will share your projects with us at C.R.A.F.T this week
would love to see your Easter makes.

Challenges I'm Entering
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/ EASTER AND COLOUR
 http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/2011/04/stampin-royalty-challenge-67.html SPRING AS SPRUNG
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-7-easter.html
Thank you for visiting and any comments will be so much appeciated
as it really makes my day!!!!

Take care now
Hugs Betty  x x



 







12 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! The little box is so cute and I love the stacked flowers and those pretty little Easter eggs on the card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous hun,love the colurs you have used,wonderful detail too hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! Betty love the gorgeous spring colours, and a great image too your wee box is so cute, two beautiful makes for your GDT fabulous detail chum,
    have a super weekend, I'm off to the SCCShow tomorrow yipppeee!!! Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!!! Love it!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Betty, I like yor design, but I love the box, what a fab gift idea.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome and very delightful creations!

    looks so cute!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab set - I love the idea of the gift box with the matching sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, super, super cute!!! Love the eggs! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You really outdid yourself with this amazing little gift set! Perfectly sweet for Easter. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is such and adorable gift I love the beautiful spring colours,
    also thank you so much for your lovely comment,

    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project Betty! Adorable! Congrats on your new GDT spot. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I haven't tried digital stamps yet, but I hope to soon. There seems to be soo many beautiful ones. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...