My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 28 April 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 100 RECIPE

Hi All 

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and wasn't the weather wonderful.
I had a lovely Birthday on Monday with a few crafty goodies my hubby brought me the Crafters Companion the boxer board and envelobox creator with dvd will post some creations i did with it soon, and i had 2 bouquets of flowers and some girly items too.

Well this is my last GDT project at C.R.A.F.T my how time flies,
i have so enjoyed it too, so thank you Jo for having me this Month on the team.

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T is a RECIPE
Ribbon---Tag----2 Squares---and a Circle

We have again 2 Sponsors so 2 winners
FANTASTIC RIBBONS offers the winner 5 rolls of their new Spring Dayzee and Gumdrops selection
to a lucky winner.
So please take a look on their web site at the fantastic ribbons.


Here is my GDT Project i decided to do a xmas card using Fuzzies Christmas, image from 
LIASTAMPZ Christmas range.
Lia our second sponsor will be offering the winner 2 of her images of the winners choice.


 
He's so cute 
and chubby he defiantly has a sweet tooth lol!!!!

I used diecut snowflakes, tag and scalloped circle on my cricut.
Punched stars.
Red card.
Coloured in image Fuzzies Christmas with promarkers, and cut a circle around him.
Added glamour dust to snowflakes, tag, stars, and the bottom of image.
Stamped corners and borders coloured in with promarkers. 
Xmas papers from stash forgot who by sorry.
Added a bow to tag.

Challenges i'm entering
Cooking it up with Katie---Tag ribbons and bows

Thanks for visiting me 
And hope you will join us this week at C.R.A.F.T
Love to see what you create from this recipe.

Hugs Betty  x x







5 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,
    Oh' chum sending you belated Birthday Wishes,my mind is not my own at the moment, and what great presents you got too, I hope you had a wonderful day.
    I love your card it is fabulous great detail throughout chum love it Lots of Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun happy birthday hun this is one gorgoues card love the image and love the colors hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card and how smart of you to get christmas cards done.
    thanks for playing with us at Cooking It Up with Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you for getting a xmas card done x
    It'S gorgeous thanks for sharing it with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...