My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 20 March 2011

With Love

Hi all hope you had a good day
i had a great weekend crafting
and this is my last make for today





The image is a digi  JOY by Sugar Nellie love these images
Coloured in with promarkers inked and distressed edges and faux stiched .
Machine stitched patterned papers to brown card and distressed edges.
Corner stamped base card
added swirls buttons and flower and a bow.
Really enjoyed making this and i so do love these gorgeous images.

Challenges i'm entering
Craft your days away--- For Mum
Stampin for the weekend ---- For Mum/Mothersday
CraftyPad----use a digi

Thank you for popping in and i hope you like it.
Hugs Betty  x x 

10 comments:

  1. Oh betty hun this is one of my fav,images,this is just beautiful the layout on this is just brilliant along with your coloring too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image! I love what you made with her stunning!
    P.S. I am sending this to my friend who will covet this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Betty, this is such a beautiful card & I love the soft colours :)
    Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this image! Such a beautiful card and fab distressing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Betty,
    This is simply precious beyond words!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is so totally adorable, you've done a beautiful job on this card. it's prefect for mother's day.
    thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation! Love it!:)

    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ :)

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty sorry it has taken me so long to visit you. Thank you for your lovely comment on my grand daughter. :)
    Lovin your card - beautifully coloured and your attention to detail is fabulous. :)

    Hope you are well.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card - thanks for joining in with our Mother’s Day challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Betty this is a beauty chum, your colouring of this gorgeous image is fabulous and all your distress ink detail is super great layout too. Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...