My Wonderful Creative Followers

Friday, 11 March 2011

Black & White

Hi my lovely friends hope you had a good day 
Made this card today 

Used a die cut frame and cut it diagonal same with patterned paper
Image from Joanna Sheen Fashion Boutique cd
i matted on to white card.
Totally forgot about this cd has some great images on it, so left it out to use more lol!! 
Added bow and sentiment and paper flowers with a punched stemens,and added 
sticky on pearls to centre.

I am entering this for

Hope you like it
 Wishing you all a fabby weekend
Take care and be good lol!!!
Hugs Betty  x x





5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Betty love the die frame and layout is gorgeous great image and love your flowers a great make chum, have a super weekend
    Lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. an absolutely beautiful card, I love everything about it.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Betty so nice I have some JS CD's coming

    hope ur well hun :)

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is such a beauty love the image and just adore black and white,so,beautiful hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and the flowers just finish it perfectly
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...