My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 28 February 2011

House mouse

Hi my lovely bloggers
Hope your having a good day
Yesterday i fancied playing with my cricut and punches
and some colouring in of House Mouse with promarkers love these little characters.
And came up with this card


 I used a diecut frame one of my favourites
 I'm sure you have seen it on a few of my cards but i love it.
corner punched the pink card, and tucked the image into corners, I have had this Friskars corner punch for years
and never done this before with an image until I seen it being done on C&C and had  a look to see what corner punches i had that could do this, and I had one that does the trick, so check out your corner punches guys and gals.
Challenges I'm entering 
 
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/02/110-something-yummy-for-your-tummy.html

http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-43-punches-or-dies.html

Thanks for Visiting  my blog
 I really do appreciate any comments on my work
hope you like it.
Hugs Betty  x x




7 comments:

  1. Betty this is adorable. You should upload it to the House Mouse website. they would love it. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is just gorouges,so beautifully colred too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chum, gorgeous card Betty lovely wee image and coloured beautiful too!! thanks for the tip on punches chum, hope you had a great day thanks for your email too chum here's another BIG HUG lol'
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty,
    This is totally gorgeous!!! I just got a cricut and am clueless!!! You give me hope that I could actually use it one day...Your creation is amazing!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, your card is adorable. Love all the precious details and of course the House Mice!! Thanks for joining us the week at The Crafty Pad. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card and that image is just so gorgeous I can't help but smile! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad ‘Something Yummy For Your Tummy’ challenge this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge, & wishing you good luck in the random draw. The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...