My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Flower card

Made this card today for 
Trimcraft challenge 3
the theme is flowers, so though of spring colours, can't wait for spring to come 
its seems like a very long depressing winter 
so hope this card cheers you up a bit


Backing papers from an old mag i had years ago
a diecut flourish paper flowers again old stash
punched stamens, and butterfly 
added sentiment and sticky gems and pearls.

Thanks for popping in my friends
hope you like it 
Take care all 
Hugs Betty 
 x x





7 comments:

  1. oh wow betty hun this is gorgoues,just love that flourish, so beautiful love hugs,cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Betty, lovely to see such a cheery card! I can't wait for the winter to end either, will be lovely to get some real sunlight - fed up of sitting next to my artificial 'sunlight' lamp! Love that flourish too - perfect! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Betty and defo like that hair cut lol

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, makes you think of spring, I cant wait for some sunshine.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cheery card Betty. It's sunny but cool here and this makes me feel even better.
    Chris xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! So bright and cheery! I love the flowers. It is cooler here today in Aus, so maybe the spring time is coming soon to you.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful bright and sunshine card Betty love the flowers, a gorgeous make chum, Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...