My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 12 February 2011

First Twisted easel card

Hello my Friends 
sorry not been on a while 
but been ill, but much better now and so happy to be crafting again.

Here is a card i made yesterday thought i would give it a go, the size is 8x8
and i loved doing it, hope you like it.

   
I have used old stash 
Papers DCWV Pocket full of posies stack
a decoupaged topper, paper flowers, and brads.
Martha Stuart boarder punch
Ribbon and sentiment
Stamped Happy Birthday
 from a free mag i had 2 years ago.
 I like how it turned out.

Have a good day 
Take care 
And thanks for popping in as it makes my day.
Hugs Betty  x x



6 comments:

  1. Looks great Betty, love the bigger sized cards. Have yet to try a twisted easel but I love this one, especially with that cute bear on!! Lovely to see you crafting again, hugs Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, glad to hear your feeling better, your card is absolutely gorgeous, Ive not tried one of these yet, love the blue's. take care
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is great,love that wee bear,and the coulrs and papers are just perfect,glad you are feeling better hun,hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi chum, it's great to see you back with your gorgeous creations, this card is beautiful and not seen this style off easel before it's fab chum i love this size of card too, so glad you are feeling much better, have missed you!! and big Hugs for popping over to me blog to chum, hope your having a great weekend Lots Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's absolutely gorgeous Betty. It looks so effective with the topper offset like that.

    Thanks for your comments about the 'Lydia' cards I made.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...