My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 13 February 2011

8x8 Easel card

Hi all what a miserable day today dark and raining
so done some crafting 
well the rain has stopped but
we got frost coming in tonight, can't wait to see some sunshine roll on spring!!!!!!
Oh and i have changed my piccy had my hair cut short needed  a bit of girly therapy eh eh 
Here's what i made today



I used an 8x8 folded card and glued hint of pink paper from dovecraft then drawn with a plate both ends an arch did the same with the topper,matted and layered manga picture, added flowers and leafs and sentiments. 
Turned out quite well, i'm still using my old stash.
  Thanks for popping in 
hope to catch up with you all soon
Take care
Hugs Betty x x


7 comments:

  1. first hun,love your hair it looks great its the same as mine,as I have just had mine cut too,as for your card hun its just brilliant,love that image,and the papers are lush too hugs cheyrl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Betty, I like the image and the lovely papers you have used,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, Lovely photo! I didn't recognize you only your great smile. Love your new blog look and I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say I love your easel card. I have to explain to people I give them to here. Eventually they'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful easel card! Also lovely new blog look..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helllo Hunnie OMG I did not know you had to click on the link see who it was tee he it so suits you I love it your quite the wee looker aint you? Lovely card and what a great idea with the plate need to try it love easel card and thats a lovely image too :):) Thanks for popping by

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! loving your new hair cut it really suits you chum, and loveeeeeeeee this card great idea with the plate, and fabulous DP and image is gorgeous love the touch of green with the leafs and sentiments a super make chum, lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...