My Wonderful Creative Followers

Friday, 3 December 2010

SORRY

 So Sorry to all my lovely followers
just to let you know i have not been ignoring you all,  
my internet has been down for a few days due to the freezing weather Grrrrrr
So i hope its going to be alright now fingers crossed.
Well and what fab news i got from my friend Sarah  i won her Blogoversary Candy
Look what I'm getting wow aren't i a lucky one, i'm so excited 

 Thank you Sarah
And wee Bobby for picking me
So please take a look at Sarah's  lovely blog her projects are so inspiring.

Love and Hugs
Betty  x x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I know you will use it well. Warm fuzzies with all that snow!
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Betty thats fantastic and more prizes lol come on over to dezinaworld for your prize there too.hope you are having a great weekend
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Betty, enjoy your wonderful prize
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Betty!! I'm so happy when I saw that wee Bobby had picked you out chum!! sorry didn't make it to post office today as was looking after Bobby all day and with the weather being so bad wee both stayed indoors hope to get it in post on Monday chum, thanks also for linking me in your post and your kind words, this means the world!!! Big Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done enjoy your goodies.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...