My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Last card make for 2010

Hi all hope you are having a good day
Its a sunny day today but chilly.
Are you all ready for xmas? 
I have just got to get 4 more pressies so off to town centre in a mo 
and then thats finished Yeah !!!!
Here is a card i made from lovely Sarahs Blog Candy i won
this will be my last card for 2010.
I started my blog in May and i have so enjoyed it and learned a lot
so i thank you all for your support .




Items i used from Sarah's Candy.
Build a rose clear stamps coloured with promarkers.
Wavey backing paper.
Pin from a set of 30 five of different colours.
And sticky pearls.
The rest is from my stash.
I am entering this into OSAAT anything goes
Hope you like my Creation
Take care all
Hugs Betty  x x

 

8 comments:

  1. an absolutely gorgeous card, i love the colour combo, Have a wonderful christmas, and i wish you all the best for the new year
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chum, this is a gorgeous make Betty love the colours and what you have done with the flower stamp, I just love sentiments and this one is beautiful, you have used your candy fabulous on this make chum, and I'm getting there for Christmas I think!!!! lol' you are so organised with you pressie list, I used to be like this, don't know what happened I think my brain slowed down hehe' lots Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card.

    Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Surprise Surprise Challenge... Hope to see you back in 2011 :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Betty,

    How are you? I am Casper, Pleased to meet you!

    What a great card,congratulations on winning some candy!

    Great use of your new candy & thank you sooo much for honouring us at OSAAT with your last creation for 2010!

    Have a great Christmas & a fantastic New Year!

    All the best for 2011!

    p.s. Fab Blog & love the flying Santa :)

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card Betty. I love the design and the colours.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    love and hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours, gorgeous gorgeous card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fantastic creation! Thanks so much for joining in our last challenge of the year at One Stitch at a Time! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...