My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Christmas Pink

Hello my friends hope your all keeping warm,
its not been so freezing cold today as its been for the last 2 days, and all the trees have lost their whiteness 
typical cause i wanted to take a photo of them  as it would have made a beautiful winter scene for xmas cards. 
 Today i have made this card


 
Sorry not a good picture as i scanned it

I printed the image onto fuzzy paper
it has a felt feel to it.
Used holographic mirri board
Paper DCWV rose tinted xmas
Tag from stash
Holographic snowflakes
Stick on pearls

I am entering this in the Sparkles Challenge Christmas
A new Challenge blog
so please take a look and have a go.

Hope you like today's make
Thanks for popping in
 take care and keep warm
Hugs  Betty
 x x

8 comments:

  1. this is so very pretty Betty! I wish I could feel that paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is adorable, the fuzzy paper you used give a nice soft look to the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is beautiful just adore that image,and that fuzzy paper is just great,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty thats super cute. love it. also loving your christmassy blog page ... fab !! Thank you so much for your gorgeous christmas card my friend its really special. you are too.
    I would like to use your work for the dezinaworld everyone wins challenge to display on my website so just popped by to ask your permission. Could you let me know if that is ok please ? Also just checking with everyone that they got their prizes ? again, please let me know if you did or not and if not i will send you the link
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goreous card Betty I love the pink Thanks for joining in with SFC
    Love your Christmassy blog

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty..

    Just found your blog..lol..

    Loving the bright pink, lovely card hun.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck,

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, just love that image so sweet!
    Thank you for sharing with us at SFC this week, Good Luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi betty this is beautiful and thanks so much for the christmas card It is gorgeous!

    Have a great christmas!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...