My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Pink Christmas and Sad News

Hi my friends
had Sad News today my Mother in Law unexpectedly passed away at home she lives in Colwyn Bay, my brother in law found her in her chair with the telly still on and curtains still drawn this morning as he went to take her news paper, she was 85 and had all her faculties it was just her legs that wasn't very good since after her fall last year, it seems she had an heart attack,  don't know yet till postmortem, it's hit my hubby hard as so unexpected, so i have been keeping myself  busy crafting.
So i know you will understand  if i'm not on here for a while.
Here is a card i made yesterday
      
This week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge is follow the colour palette-barry  
Here is my Entry


Image Magnolia Christmas coloured with promarkers
Paper DCWV Rose tinted christmas
Corner Stamps See-D's
Diecut snowflake
Glitter,ribbon pearls from stash. 

Thanks for popping in and i love to hear your comments
Thank you
Love & Hugs
Betty x x

13 comments:

  1. Great card using Colour Palette Barry, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of the loss of your MIL, thinking of you at this difficult time.
    What a very pretty card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge this week.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card thank you for sharing it with CRAFT Challenge.

    Good Luck

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sweetie,how sad really feel for you as i have been there,so know what its like you take all the time you need hun I am not going anywere as for your card stunning as ever hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally awesome card.
    please accept my deepest sympathy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to here this sad news of your MIL you are both in my thoughts chum at this very sad time,
    Your card is Beautiful Betty layout and Tilda coloured gorgeous love it, and also wanted to let you know I have my candy up now chum, no rush it's there till 30th Nov take all the time you need chum see you when your ready lots of Hugs xxxxx
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty, sorry to hear the sad news... I hope that you & your family strength through this time...

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful colouring & just the perfect addition of embellies. Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty I am very sorry for your family's loss. It is never easy and only time will heal. You are right to keep busy your card is gorgeous.
    Big Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear your news Betty
    take care xxx

    your card is fantastic, as always!!

    ps theres a little something on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Betty so sorry to hear your news. I am thinking of you and your poor hubby. Your card is beautiful my friend
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear your news Betty thinking of you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty, sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad that you can find comfort in your cardmaking.

    All of your cards are beautiful! I love looking at all your beautiful designs. I have a surprise for you on my blog: Cinnamon Creek

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...