My Wonderful Creative Followers

Friday, 5 November 2010

NEC

Hello my lovely bloggers
Had a great day Yesterday at the NEC
I meet  a few trimmy's Rozzy and her hubby Steve, Kim (ditsy-crafts), Shirley, Maxine
it was only a short meeting, but made my day extra special
I was knacked when i got home lol!!!
Just brought a few essentials
Card stock
5 punches
promarkers and a case
Glitter
2pks card&envelopes
silver frames on black card
Xyron create a sticker
2 stamps
and embellishments, charms, flowers, bows, sticky gems, 
and other crafty stash.

A great day
and thanks to all that left me comments on my
challenge cards
so much appreciated
Love & Hugs
Betty
x x x x
    

5 comments:

  1. It was fantastic and a real pleasure to meet you and Nancy yesterday. We all had a fabulous day.. I didn't buy too much for myself, just some essentials like more nesties lol But I did some shopping for some fellow Trimmies who were unable to go.
    Enjoy all your new goodies and have a lovely crafty weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh hun looks like you had a brilliant time,enjoy your new goodies,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Betty love your new stash glad you had a wonderful day at the NEC you deserve it as you work hard and you got to meet up with some trimmies, but it is tiring all that waking around but worth it lol hehe' I'm going to the SCCSHOW next Sat have me ticket looking forward to it will be just getting some essentials also and some Nesties maybe!!! Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, Love all your new stash, it must have been lovely meeting up with some trimmies, i look forward to seeing what you make with all your new bits
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a few bits huh Betty ? lol great stash and it sounds lovely to meet other crafters. I am out of the way in the North East and no transport so never get to physically meet up but have some great friends like you online :)
    Thanks so much for adding the linked image to the new challenge. You are such an angel. I now have 299 so almost there lol.
    Have a lovely week my friend
    hugs June xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...