My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Everyone Wins at Dezinaworld

Yes everyone wins at June's  Dezinaworld Prize Challenge 
is'nt she wonderful, so please go and take a look, she has wonderful collage sheets and freebies.
Here is my make for this wonderful challenge


The image is from one of June's collage sheets Children and Cats
as some of you know i love cats .
I used a scalloped edged card
Diecut frame and inked edges with TimHoltz disstress ink Vintage photo.
A strip of green backing paper from stash.
I torn the edges of image and inked and added lace. 
Used a little scripted paper and stamped paws onto it .
Made sentiment on computer.
Applied punched leafs and paper daisy's
And a little cat on top of sentiment.

Hope you like my make, and thank you for any comments made
 as it lifts my soul as i  read them.
Love & Hugs
Betty  x x

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card Betty love the frame and colours, fabulous layout and detail chum. Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Betty this is superb ! What an absolutely gorgeous card. I love the layout and the beautiful vintage lacey look.
    thank you so much for your lovely words and for joining in the Everyone Wins Challenge
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner, Betty! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Betty, this is really gorgeous, you are just soooo good at making beautiful things.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Betty this is absolutely stunning, I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Betty, i love everything about it
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Haven't nipped over to June's blog for ages will go now!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...