My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 30 October 2010

Old Nick

Hi all hope your having a good weekend and your all ok.
Yikes!!! can't believe its going to be November on Monday 
i have only got 2 xmas pressies so far and still making xmas cards slow going but i'm getting there.
Here is one i have made

Printed backing paper onto white card and stamped corners.
the santa image was a gift i got last year sent to me in a xmas card by a friend from Trimcraft coloured his face with blush promarker, and glittered his beard. 
Paper folded a frame and stamped the corners then added image inside.
Layered the frame on silver holographic mirri board
Added bow and a sentiment.

I am entering this in 
C.R.A.F.T .Challenge Monotone

Thanks for popping in
Love & Hugs
Betty
x

9 comments:

  1. Aww Betty how much do I love that Santa hes fab Lovly card hun

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty this is lovely I do love that image!
    dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Betty. Fabulous image. good luck i n the challenge
    hope you are having a lovely weekend
    hugs rozzy xx
    PS are you going t the NEC on thursday?? Hope to see you there if you are :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun love this,I too am slowly getting there made,one card he he,oh hun bless you for the ecard,loved it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love that santa stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Betty. Good luck in the challenge. That is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I often use it for ATCs as its a perfect size for them. Hugs, Mayxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Betty. I love the image. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge this week and good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beauty of a card Betty love the style and I have this stamp he is a gorgeous Santa a great creation chum, Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas cards, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...