My Wonderful Creative Followers

Friday, 22 October 2010

Spooktacular

Hi my friends
Wishing you all a wonderful creative weekend yeah!!!!
Sorry not been on here for a few days but i have been busy doing xmas cards .
As i seem to spend more on the pc when i get home from work, than crafting so will not be on here as much as i use to.
Well last night i had a play with my digi software
and made this


I am entering this
in June's Spot Prize Challenge Halloween   

I have been having problems on blogger getting images and logging in grrrrrrr!! as anyone else
had problems since the changes



Take care all
Hugs Betty  x x

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Betty its superb !! What a fabulous fun and spooky piece. Thanks so much for making this for the challenge. Have a lovely weekend my friend
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh totally love this hun its brilliant,such super deatail on this too yesterday lots of us could not upload hun as they were doing some kind of maintanance to blogger,not sure if its okay today will try later,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spooktacular, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Betty chum this is a super spooky make with your digi stuff!!!sorry for late comments Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely precious, Betty!!! And I hope you had fun making the Christmas cards too!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...