My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Gift Bag

Hi my friends
hope you have a good weekend.
Just popping in as been busy today, as tonight 
i am going to party its our ward managers leaving do.
And here is a gift bag i made from an envelope
 i also added some embellishments to the box that holds the gift voucher. 


The box




 Going now to see what to wear, i wonder if any of you are like me i try on loads, and the beds in a heap of clothes lol!!! 
Bye for now take care
Hugs Betty 
 x x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgoues hun she will just love it great design too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful gift bag Betty, love it and also what you have done to the box chum, just fab!! hope you had a great time at the party!! Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great Betty! I hope that you had a good party :-)
    BTW thanks for adding my website to your side column x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...