My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Friendship Swap

Hi My friends
Lovely sunny day here but quite chilly in the shade
I was in the friendship swap over at Trimcraft
My swap partner is MayJay 
she has the card now so i can show it here i also made her a bookmark with an owl as she loves them.



I made the card in a vintage style
Mostly diecutting and embossed and embellishments stamped a friendship verse on back of bookmark.
She loved them, so was very chuffed about that.
This is what i got from MayJay
A beautiful card with a stamped butterfly
and 2 surprise atc's

Are'nt they beautiful
I have some wonderful friends on Trimcraft and it was Trimmy friends that got me blogging
So thank you to my Trimcraft and Blog friends would'nt be here today if it was'nt for you.

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs betty  x x  





 

7 comments:

  1. They sure are beautiful cards, atcs and bookmark.
    I agree about Trimcraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!
    have a lovely weekend Betty
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a really pretty card and bookmark there, lovely work. And love what you got in your swap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty what a gorgeous card and Bookmark for MayJay bet she loved them, and what you received is beautiful also, I'm late with my comments as had wee Bobby all day I'm shattered now lol' so trying to catch up!! Oh' Betty Trimmie too it is were I met you chum, and my friends and also into blogging well it was our Cheryl really!! and have not looked back, have not been over at Trimmie for ages, I can just about keep up with my blog these days that's what happens when you still work and childmind ah'well it could be worse, hope your having a great weekend Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun they are realy beautiful just adore,them and yes it was My dear buddie Jude that got me blogging from trimmie,then i met you sarah,and the rest they say is history he he oh hun my card came today bless your heart for that so so kind of you,love hugs cheryl xx
    ps loved that tag just amazing,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your beautiful card and bookmark for the swap and what you received too! I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, i hope your well, i love your vintage card its beautiful, the owl book mark is lovely, i bet Mayjay loved them, and i bet you loved that beautiful card and atc you got in return
    Have a good week Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...