My Wonderful Creative Followers

Friday, 1 October 2010

Easel Atc

Hi All and wishing you a fabby weekend
Here is an atc i made with my old bits and bobs from my old stash box.
 I love using up my odd bits on atc's and tags with an image.

I Stamped the image onto a heart shaped flower frame, and decoupaged the little flowers as i had 2 of these frames, and added little stick on pearls which i coloured red with a promarker,then added small embellishments.
To hold the easel i used a button with a paper rose on top.

 i'm entering  this at

Hope you like my atc easel card 

Take care my friends
Hugs Betty  xx

9 comments:

  1. oh betty hun this is such a beautiful easel card so love that little girl gorgoues colurs too love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ATC - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty this is very creative! I never thought of making an easel ATC. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty that is awesome I just love the colors too. You are very creative. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty this is a beautiful ATC easel card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stash and bits and bobs should look so beautiful. Lovely ATC. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ATC card :)

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

    Hugs Gurkiss



    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is adorable what a great job, thanks for playing with us over at I Did it creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This ATC is very beautiful, thanks for joining us at I Did it Creations!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...