My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 2 October 2010

AUTUMN TAG

Hi my lovely creative friends
made a tag last night from my bits and bobs that you keep for years, don't know about you
but i never throw anything away, so i am a crafting hoarder lol!!
and this is what i came up with lot of inking and some stamping, and embellishments, the butterfly i have had for 2 years it was from a set, the flower i inked the edges the green petals i painted with shimmering h20 and
a touch of brown, and added a stick on pearlised centre,
the tag i inked and the bird and leafs and stamped a flurish onto the bird and spritzed
Then i inked the lace.  




  
Challenges
Denzaworld Spot Prize Autumn / Fall colours theme
Alphabet W for Wings


  Hope you like my Autumn Tag

Hugs Betty  xx

16 comments:

  1. Wow quite stunning I love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats stunning Betty Love the colours

    Pop over try out=r games again lol

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Betty love all your inking and stamping work on this Tag gorgeous!!! detail, me to chum I'm a bit of a hoarder I have a box full off scraps lol!! have a great weekend Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really make tags but if ever anyone was going to inspire me to it's you with this beautiful,creative tag,love it! Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty this is fabulous! Love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fabulous Betty. I just love it.It has turned out sooo well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just looooooove your tag!!!! Been zooming it in and out to get a better view, it's so gorgeous. The birdie is sooooo cute and the flower & the butterfly add such a lovely touch! STUNNING!!!! hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is just gorgeous Betty. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful tag - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is gorgeous! I am a fan of detail and this tag has alot of it. I am going to have to take a look at some more of your work.

    I entered the challenge to and welcome you to take a peek if you would like at
    http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag with all the things in nature I love.
    Have a lovely day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty tag. Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Betty this is a real stunner ! Beautiful tag my friend.Thanks so much for joining on the challenge this week.
    I am so sorry to take so long getting here. I have a lot of pain still so doing the comments and later the post bit by bit and resting in between.I will catch up soon my friend. good luck
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...