My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 13 September 2010

She loves gold

Hi my lovely followers
hope your all ok
Had a good day at work for a change.
 Made this arty tag



I used one of Junes images from the collage sheet Women 1
which i altered a bit for the theme
i embossed the edges of tag with Egyptian gold powder
altered image with a gold metallic pen on hair, nails,lips eye, ring, and bangles.
Added lace and a gold peeloff to look like stitching.
the heart i put gold paper behind, and added a peeloff swirl to top.
Finished off with gold ribbon.

Hope you like my todays make
as i loved creating it.
Hugs Betty  x x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Betty, NO!! I don't like it, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! What a fabulous creation, I love the image and what you've done with it and all those lovely little extras. Gorgeous creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning tag. You nailed this challenge! Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tag Betty, love what you done with the embossing powder it looks fantastic, beautiful creation chum
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Betty, this is fab, what a wonderful piece you've created :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun you sure make some awesome tags and this one is a beauty just love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning tag! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh my goodness this is gorgeous !!! what amazing artwork on this tag its so beautiful and thank you for joining the challenge and for using the image Betty. absolutely knockout !!
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous.
    I love the gold touches on her lips and fingernails.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...