My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Holy Xmas

Hi my friends hope you all ok 
 i have been having trouble with my camera,
and i missed June 's spot prize challenge Stained Glass because of it, what a  
bugger, its now in the bin
but now  i have a new one, eh eh.
Anyway here is the card i made.



I printed the image onto printable shrink plastic cutout then heated.
Icoloured some of the glass panes with promarkers, and added glossy accents to look like glass.
When dry i glittered halo's
So thought i would make a xmas card for it.
Backing papers from Once upon a Time
i stamped bricks to make a arched frame for my window then applied window with foam pads.
added flowers leafs and ribbon, and a greeting.

I am entering this in the 2 sisters Challenge 7 Christmas

Hope you like it
Hugs Betty  x x


2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Betty this is Beautiful love the window, shame you missed out with spot prize chum, but let June she it anyhow chum, fabulous detail gorgeous creation love it Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...