My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Girly 'N' Glitter

Hello my friends
Here's a card i made for 
All about girls and glitter





Backing paper from Dovecraft glamour prints
Stamp and sentiment  is Born to Shop free from Docrafts Creativity Mag issue 22
Coloured in with promarkers
matted image and sentiment to glitter card
added sticky dots to corners,
Diecut leafs and flower with glitter added.
.

Sponser is SimonSaysStamp

 

The Lucky winner of the challenge will get a $10 spend in store with p&p kindly paid for

So please take a look at the wonderful DT cards and have a go yourself.

Hope you like my card
And so grateful for you for popping in
Hugs Betty  x x

 

8 comments:

  1. oh betty hun this is just brilliant love that image,and the sentiment is just pefection,well done hun on your GD post hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Betty, really like the sentiment!
    Hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment! It's so true too! Nothing makes me feel better than a day of shopping. LOL! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Betty, love your layout and flower detail is beautiful, great image and do love this sentiment great make chum, thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog chum xx
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Betty. Congrats and good luck with your DT, enjoy every minute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Betty thats a gorgeous girly card and i love the bling :) Also love the quote its fab
    hugs June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very girly and glittery card. Great colors too and lovely image

    Thanks for joining the CYDA challenge

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...