My Wonderful Creative Followers

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Easel Card

Just had a huge storm thunder and lightnig and now a  beautiful rainbow and sunshine.
Today is offically Autumn.
Here is an easy and simple easel card i made from a kit download at Card Making Downloads


I just added leafs and flowers a little glitter in her hair and a bow
and turned out quite affective i think.

I am  entering this at I Did it Creations Challenge Keep it Simple

and it was simple to make.

Hope you like it
Hugs Betty  x x 

11 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Betty,I love you flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful creation Betty! Thanks for joining in our Keep it Simple challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh betty hun this is really beautiful so adore what you have created here hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Betty love the shape too
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The addition of glitter and flowers is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    Beautiful kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really beautiful card. love the image and the shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Betty...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty its beautiful. it turned out more than well its so pretty. nice work my friend
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Betty. It's gorgeous!
    Thank you too for visitting me. I'm going to follow your blog.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week - hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...