My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Dezinaworld Challenge

Hi my friend's wishing you all a lovely weekend.
And i would like to thank all my new followers, for your lovely comments which i love to read, i will come and visit 
your lovely blogs soon i promise. 
I used one of Junes images from Spring Ladies Collage sheet and torn around edges.
The papers are left overs in my scraps draw lilac striped paper and hand made paper that i
torn the top edge.
Added a diecut branches frame paper roses and a sentiment.

Have a nice day
Hugs Betty  x x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Betty, love the little flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Betty your wee flowers are gorgeous chum have a super weekend chum Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty these are all so beautiful... I love your latest creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Betty this is really really beautiful. what gorgeous layering and colour matching. and the image is so pretty. I love your vintage work its beautiful.
    thanks so much for entering this weeks challenge
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Betty! I love the image and the colors you used are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, elegant card. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful creation. I'm going back for another look!!
    Have a great week!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...