My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 18 September 2010

C.Y.D.A Guest Designer Autumn Doodles

Hi everyone
i was asked to be Guest Designer on C.Y.D.A for their challenge
Autumn Doodles
The challenge this fortnight has been set by  Carol Ann

 Lovely Dazie nominated me and i was quite taken back,and excited at the same time.
and so very nervous, as this is my first GD.

I got an email from Joanne about the theme autumn doodles, Omg i thought i haven't doodled since school lol!! what will i come up with.
So here is my doodles creation for my GD  at C.Y.D.A

AUTUMN SUNSET

 I inked the background, so it looked like a sunset
then i doodled the oak tree with a lead pencil and the owl, i colour blended the tree  with promarkers henna and canary, and penciled over for detail.
doodled some leaf's on the tree and coloured with red.
I then stamped the grass, i also doodled a oak leaf and acorn i inked the oak leaf in a light brown and edged with orange promarker, added glossy accents brought the veining up quite nice, when dry i cutout,and applied to card with foam pads, made a quote on a label on pc cutout and inked edges and curled 2 corners.
Matted onto yellow card edged with brown ink, then onto spotty paper, and added corner peeloffs.

Hope you like my GD project
the DT team have made lovely cards on this theme so please do go and take a look HERE and i hope you have a go at this fab Challenge AUTUMN DOODLES
Here is the  the prize for the winner

wow what a great prize so good luck to all that enter.


Thank you all at C.Y.D.A for the opportunity to be a guest designer
which i so enjoyed.

Hugs Betty  x x 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Betty what a fantastic card you produced for the GDT spot the colours are so pretty your doodled tree is fab and I love your sentiment but secretly my very favourite bit is the owl!
    Hugs Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, You did such a wonderful card for the GD spot. The colours are gorgeous, and your doodled Tree is just brilliant. Thanks for visiting.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty I don't know why you are taken back, your work is beautiful, the gorgeous colours you use, and you clearly put a lot of work into what you do.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a brilliant job with your doodling, it's a fabulous card, lovely autumn colours! Thanks for your visit!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Betty, I love the scene you've created and colours you've used, so creative. Thank you for being our GD this time at CYDA and thanks for visiting my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this... I am ready for the Autumn/Fall weather! Your ART is beautiful, I love visiting you and seeing your creations..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you could do it! This is stunning! I love the doodled tree the sentiment well everything its gorgeous!
    (((HUGS)))
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GORGEOUS card!!!! I love all the autumn look to it!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome comment on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty
    Congratulations on your GD spot at Craft Your Days Away. You card is lovely and the drawing is excellent.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...