My Wonderful Creative Followers

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge man's best friend

Hello all
Hope your ok, not been to well myself had a rotton head cold that played havoc with my sinuses
but the worst is over  now
Here is a card i made for trimmies C.R.A.F.T Challenge man's best friend
Their sponser this week is



Stamps  and sentiment from Daisy & Dandelion, coloured image with promarkers and background used a stamp from stash for grass
Backing papers paws &  bones from my stash.
Add diecut leaves and some flowers,sticky ribbons,and a paw embellishment.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Betty  x x



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Now how cute is that little puppy with his bum in the air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to here you had a bad cold but glad you are on the mend now chum, beautiful card Betty fab wee image so cute and coloured beautiful Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...