My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 12 September 2010

Black & White

Hi all hope your weekend is going well
i have still got this rotten cold, !!sniff !! now my hubby's got it, i'm lucky he does not moan he just gets on with it like me  eh eh !!.
Done a card today for the Trimcraft Colour Challenge Blk &White
Hosted by CraftySandra

I am also entering this in the 2Sisters Challenge Monochromatic

Sponsers are Stamp Dragon Designs
winner will receive a gift certificate for 4 images
so please do take a look.

Also entering the Creative Spirit Challenge
Thank you Cindy or asking me to join your challenge





So please take a look and have a go you have till the 15th



Backing paper from Papermania the big one Claire Curds Signature Range
Punched corners
black and white diecuts
Paper flowers black and white with a black sticky gem centre
Stamped image by Crafty Individuals
added lace brad and twine.

Thanks for popping in and i love to read your comments
Hugs Betty  x x

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Betty, I like how you have used the tag for the image. All those swirls and lace are gorgeous. Very striking.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Betty, love this wee image, great layout and detail love the image on the Tag, fabulous make chum, sorry your cold has not gone yet, take care Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty,
    Wow, what a gorgeous card! Welcome to blogging...I just started too and there's so many nice people on here. It makes art very fun. I sure hope you'll be feeling better...
    You're more than welcome to Link this up to my Creative Spirit Challenge..it's going on til the 15th! I know that people would love to see your work...it's beautiful!!
    Hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh betty hun this is one brilliant design i love that stamp one of my favourites,your detail on this hun is just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty,
    Oh how awesome--I'm so glad you joined the challenge!! So happy to have you and I know everyone will want to see this!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really getting into black and white lately too. I love your design! It all blends in so perfectly and I love how your tag has a softer side to it so it kinda pops from the backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous card...I really love the image and the black and white theme!

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...