My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

What a plonker

Pooh!! Pooh!! Pooh!! I  have deleted all my comments from my list, and didn't realise 
that it had taken them off my posts what a plonker i am Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
oh well one things for sure i won't be doing that again lesson learnt and smacked hands lol!!
I have 2 weeks off work and doing some painting in the hall and landing 7 doors too will take a while
but it needs doing then after that some crafting eh eh woo woo .
Hope your ok my friends and for those under the weather
a big comforting hug from me.

Take care now
Hugs Betty x x

3 comments:

  1. I do this some times lol it bugs me as there is no way of getting them back!
    anyway
    Happy decorating
    dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could a blog award cheer you up a bit? There is one on my blog for you. Just get it when you are ready. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur card is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...