My Wonderful Creative Followers

Monday, 16 August 2010

Trust in your Heart

Hi my friends
Well yesterday i went all arty and messy
have'nt done something like this for a long time.
Made an atc for Dezinaworld spot prize Challenge Bronze also
entering this for Craft your days away Challenge Favorite Things




I embossed the backing paper on the cuttlebug folder swirls
mixed some metallic paints to make a bronze colour and applied a few coats to backing paper,
When dry i applied embossing powder to swirls and heated. 
Cutout the image and applied cold tea to her skin Bronze glitter to head band and a brown feather.
I cutout a foam heart heat gunned it and stamped a heart impression to centre, and painted it and then glittered.
I cutout a label with fancy cut sissors and painted then stamped sentiment.
Finished off with a brad  

Hope you like my arty make
as i really enjoyed making this.

Thanks for your comments as it means so much to me
and your friendship.
Hugs Betty x x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is stunning. I absolutely love the colours and texture. Looks great coming off the hat like that. You should repost this. It's too good to be ignored.

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...