My Wonderful Creative Followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Puppy Love

Hi All
had enough of painting the hall today
So made a card for the Trimcraft Colour Challenge Brown



Papers Papermania the Big One Claire Curd's Signature Range
Strip of paper from stash
Diecut scallop and circle
Brown glitter paper
Border punch Martha Stuart
The doggie stamp i got from a car boot 50p
i stamped with a glue pad and added flocking powder so when you 
touch him he feels furry .
Finished off with a sentiment and a bow 


Thanks for popping in and leaving comments as i love to read them.
Hugs Betty  x x 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Betty this is a fabulous card, love the wee doggie image so cute great idea with the flocking, and layout super chum.
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh betty hun this is one gorgoues,card,great idea too with the flocking hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I have that stamp, and I don't think I've even blogged it! (shame on me) he looks sooo cute!! Have a lovely weekend
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...