My Wonderful Creative Followers

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Hot and Spicy

Here is a card i made today that i am entering for the C.R.A.F.T challenge
HOT AND SPICY
Rosemary Merry's 'Crabapple Crafts' are offering a fab prize to the winner of this week's challenge
So please go and take a look 
I think she's hot and the colours spicy
had my brother in mind for this one, eh eh 
                          



Used orange A4 card  Dovecraft backing paper Abstract Prints
Heart panel paper from stash
Red mirri board, and jems
Gold glitter on heart
Flowers and a brad
and a sentiment
Image from my stash of pinup images always great for the boys lol!

Thanks for popping in is so much appreciated.
Hugs Betty  x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...