My Wonderful Creative Followers

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Celebration Swaps

Hi all hope your ok, and wishing you a great bank holiday
I am in 2 swaps on Trimcraft the abc of animal fat pages and the celebration atc's 
hosted by Paddington Fan
Here is what i made for the Celebration Swap for September
to celebrate Agatha Christie




I got images free from the net and cut up and collaged
added red inked finger prints and blood sploges with a red promarker
and applied glossy accents on top of blood so it looks wet.

Hope you like
And thanks for popping in and leaving comments as i love to read them. 
Take care now 
Hugs Betty  x x 

2 comments:

  1. Betty these are fabulous! I love Agatha Christie and Hercule Poirot. I don't know what a bank holiday is but there seems to be a few over there. LOL Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty
    These Atc's are super chum, love all the mystery detail, great makes,thank you for keeping my friend in your prayers this means a lot, also for your kind comments to chum, have a super Bank Holiday
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello its great to see you visiting my little haven, and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It makes me sooooo happy to read them
I hope i give inspiration to some of you.
Lots of Hugs
Betty x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...